Tuesday, October 27, 2009

SOME NEW SALES OF NOVEMBER






I was about to spend my birthday number 41 and my PALANCA ART ANNIVERSARY number 15 in Argentina, but in a sudden my father had complications in his health. His kidneys don't work since 2001 and since he's getting dyalisis. I had to suspend my travel to stay with him and bring him all my support. Fortunately I count with the support of my relatives and friends, but I'm gonna need to pay the hospital and implements expenses. So if I can count on you, it would be helpful to get some donation or by buying some of my original artwork. I will be eternally grateful if you could bring me a hand. Thank you and I also appreciate the time I fell sick and got corresponded. Thank you again, thank you so much!!! My email is palanca_feet@yahoo.com or palancaperu@yahoo.com .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiya sweetie, noticed your Geocities site was gone, I guess this is your main site now? *hugs ya*

Anonymous said...

I like your work a lot!
braccio